Unit #601 (FS)
|Greetings and Aloha:
Thank you for your visit to our Open House(s) at Atkinson Towers (#1101, #1003, #601, #1501 and others), over the last couple of years.
Here are answers to the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) on Atkinson Towers Unit #601, which is currently listed at $375,000.00 (FS).
If you have any more questions, please call, or visit our website at Walt Flood Realty.
- What about the parking lot as Leasehold? Click here for Disclosure Statement.
- How many bedrooms? The MLS shows the 3-bedrooms, but the 4th “room” can be a small office or storage with a closet and a private door.
- What about financing? Bank of America, Wells Fargo and most of the Mainland Banks/Lenders won’t write a mortgage on Atkinson Towers, because it’s a “mixed-use” project (Coops and Condos) and the parking lot is “Leasehold”. But, Bank of Hawaii and First Hawaiian Bank will write a “Portfolio” loan at 20%-25% down.
- What was the last sale in Atkinson Towers as a comp? Unit #1101 sold October 2009 at $380,000.00 with a covered parking stall and it was/is highly upgraded and renovated.
- YES. The Owner will consider a “Seller’s Financing” Purchase Money Mortgage, with 10% down, for 5-7 years, at 6% interest only payments, depending on the credit report/score and/or a financial statement. This could save the Buyer upwards of $6,000 to $9,000 in closing costs.
Kind regards, Walt Flood, Realtor
* The above information is from sources deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed, and the Seller or the Seller’s Agent, and/or the Buyer’s Agent, are not liable or responsible for any inaccuracies, error or omissions. Feb. 16, 2010.