FIRST Open House - Sunday, Feb. 21, 2016 (2:00 to 5:00 PM)
Studio and One (1) Bathroom
Asking Price: $475,000.00 (FS)
Click here for
Multiple Pictures of the building and from inside the apartment #2403.
This 25 story high rise building is a few blocks to the Pacific Ocean, in the middle of Waikiki within walking
distance to most of the shops, Restaurants, entertainment clubs, and on the Bus line right in the front of the building.
This 24th floor Condominium has an interior size of 460 sq.ft., with the open Lanai at 47 sq.ft. for a total of 507 sq.ft.
The current Owner did some major upgrades/renovations, over several years, with all new appliances,
new kitchen cabinets, counters, and floor Ceramic tile in all the rooms.
The condo is owner occupied.
There is a full-sized stacked Washer and Dryer in the apartment. The rooms have wall to wall Ceramic tile.
The Bathroom and the Kitchen have Ceramic tile floors.
Four Paddle is a secured building, with three elevators.
There is a Resident Manager, and Security Guards on duty 24/7. The project has a heated pool and a
Jacuzzi Spa (Hot Tub), Men & Women Saunas, and individual Owners' assigned storage/locker.
There is one (1) assigned covered Parking Stalls: #2403.
Basic TV cable is included in the maintenance fees, and High-speed Internet is available.
Four Paddle is Pet Friendly, pets are allowed, with restrictions.
Frequntly Asked Questions:
1. What about the views?The Ocean views will between the two Ritz-Carlton Towers and toward Diamond Head.
The Waikiki city views, surrounding buildings and views from the Living Room window.
2. What about financing?Most of the Mainland Banks/Lenders won't write a mortgage on Four Paddle because the Owner Ocupancy is less than 50%. LENDERS:
Bank of Hawaii, First Hawaiian Bank and Wells Fargo will write a ″Portfolio″
loan at 20%-30% down for Owner Occupants/Investors.
3. VA Financing - NEWThe VA has approved Four Paddle for VA Financing,
at 4.00% Fixed rate for 30 years, Zero percent (0.0%) Down Payment (Based on Credit Score and Buyer's Gross Income).
4. Vacation/Holiday RentalsThis condo does not have the City and County of Honolulu Conditional Use Permit which allows
for rentals of less than 30 days. Therefore rentals have to be more than 30 days, or six months or longer.
5. Renting parking stalls.The House Rules prohibit rental of parking stalls to non-Four Paddle residents.
6. Pet Policy.Owners or Tenants can keep two pets weighing less than 25 pounds or not exceeding a height of 15 inches.
7. What have been the sales in the Four Paddle as comps?Studios: Unit #903 at $349K, Unit #1303 at $ 365K. One Bedrooms: Unit #1812 at $390K; Unit #2406 at $400;
Unit #1109 at $415K; Unit #2212 at $426K; Unit #2210 at $430K; Unit #2511 at $448K; Unit #1901 at $450K; Unit #1701 at $465K, and Unit #2412 at $489K.
8. What are included in the Maintenance Fees?Building/Flood/Fire insurance, Resident Manager and staff, water, electric, sewage,
elevator maintenance and waste/trash removable contracts. Electricity (HECO) and Air Conditioning are included for all the units.
Basic TV cable is included, and High Speed Internet service is available at a cost to the Owner/Tenant.
9. What is the dfferince between a Studio and One Bedroom?The interior space for a One-bedroom is 553 sq.ft. and for a Studio it's 460 sq.ft. The difference is 93 sq.ft.
10. Why is the Owner selling this Four Paddle Condo?The Owner needs a larger two-bedroom, with two-bathrooms for his family
The Four Paddle House Rules, as of March 5, 2008.
Interior Area: 460 sq.ft. Plus: Open Lanai: 47 sq.ft.: Total 507 sq.ft. Maintenance Fee: $674.00 / Other Monthly Fees: None Total Monthly Fees/Charges: $674.00 Bedroom: Studio / Bathroom:
One / Covered Parking Stall: #2403
* All information contained herein is obtained from sources deemed reliable, no representation is made as to the accuracy thereof, & it is
submitted subject to errors, omissions, changes & withdrawals without notice.